[TriPython] Iron Yard Durham Python Class Lab Help

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:14:13 EDT 2017

Please reply directory to Dana as the email address in her post is not subscribed to this list.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 3/31/17, 11:38 AM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Dana Calder" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of dana at theironyard.com> wrote:

    Hello!

    I wanted to reach out to you to see if members in the TriPython community
    would be willing to to assist me with lab coverage for our current Iron
    Yard Durham Python students. Their instructor, Sam Boyarsky has to step
    away on these dates for appointments. If you can help, please let me know.
    At this point, their instructor has covered the basics of Python and
    Django. I can give more insight about the curriculum if your schedule
    aligns with helping.

    Wednesday 4/5: 1pm-5pm
    Wednesday 4/12: 3:30-5pm
    Monday 4/17: 3-5pm