[TriPython] Iron Yard Durham Python Class Lab Help

Dana Calder dana at theironyard.com
Fri Mar 31 11:38:12 EDT 2017

Hello!

I wanted to reach out to you to see if members in the TriPython community
would be willing to to assist me with lab coverage for our current Iron
Yard Durham Python students. Their instructor, Sam Boyarsky has to step
away on these dates for appointments. If you can help, please let me know.
At this point, their instructor has covered the basics of Python and
Django. I can give more insight about the curriculum if your schedule
aligns with helping.

Wednesday 4/5: 1pm-5pm
Wednesday 4/12: 3:30-5pm
Monday 4/17: 3-5pm