[TriPython] Interview with Dan Bader

Og Maciel omaciel at ogmaciel.com
Sat Jun 24 15:59:12 EDT 2017

Howdy!

This last Wednesday, June 21st, together with 2 fellow Red Hatters/podcasters, I had the opportunity to interview Dan Bader, a self proclaimed ‘Pythonista nut’ and author of the book “Python Tricks.

The interview was done live via Youtube with the participation of some of our listeners and I figured I’d share the link to the video with you guys:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-IrwCKGFg

We do a live episode every Wednesday which then gets published in audio format for our podcast. All but a few of our 106 episodes have been done in Brazilian Portuguese, but we’re trying to do more episodes in English. We did interview Kenneth Reitz (http://castalio.info/episodio-80-kenneth-reitz-python-requests.html) and Tarek Ziade (http://castalio.info/episodio-83-tarek-ziade-mozilla.html) a while back and are looking to interview a Python core developer fairly soon.

Anyhow, hope you guys like the video/interview.
--
Og Maciel - GPG Keys: CD03D583
omaciel at ogmaciel.com
https://omaciel.github.io