[TriPython] Reminder: Durham Project Night

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Nov 18 13:35:18 EST 2016

Thanks for coming out to WebAssign last night. It was fun. Good
discussions. Also, thanks to Erik Rose for the great presentation and
Steve Gambino for hosting us once again.

A reminder that Durham Project Night is this coming Monday at Caktus.
I'm going to be there for this one as there are no other meetups I'm
attending that week.

http://tripython.org/Members/markdlavin/nov-16-dpn

When: Monday, November 21, 6-9pm
Where: Caktus Group, 108 Morris St., Durham
What: Join us for our monthly project night and do just that! Don't have
something to work on? Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy
the energy, sprint on an open source project, find something interesting
to contribute to or be inspired by! The setting is informal and there is
no schedule, so don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether
you are a Python newbie needing help or have an open source project you
want to share, come hang out and hack. Park in the municipal deck on the
other side of the Arts Council across W. Morgan St..

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517