[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython January 2016 Meeting: Creating PDF Files with Python

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 26 14:16:36 EST 2016

The streets, side roads, country lanes, and alleys will all be fine by
Thursday. So free yourselves from cabin fever and come on out for
another great meeting this week. Bailey's will be the likely
after-meeting location.

Just a note, the building's management informs me that they are going to
plow a just a few visitor and handicapped spots on top of the parking
deck but leave most of it un-plowed. So you may need to park on one of
the two lower levels of the deck which will be about deserted at meeting
time anyway and your are just fine to park there for free. Be careful on
the stairs from the lower levels.

On 1/6/2016 12:02 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/jan-16-mtg
>
> When: Thursday, January 28, 7-9pm
> Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
>         Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor
>         100 Europa Drive, Suite 590, Chapel Hill
> What:
> """
> Philip Semanchuk will demonstrate and compare different ways to create
> PDF files with Python. Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute
> duration are also welcome and don't need to be pre-announced. Lightning
> talks are for you to "show and tell" something you've learned about
> Python recently, no matter how small. We all use Python, therefore, we
> are always learning something new about Python that we can tell others.
> Plenty of free parking is available in the RENCI parking deck. The
> meeting will be followed by our usual after-meeting at a nearby tavern
> for food and beverage. Come join us for a fun and informative evening.
> """

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517