[TriPython] Triangle Lisp and Scheme

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:32:17 EST 2016

Brian Adkins of TriFunc, now Triangle Lisp and Scheme, sends this along
to the TriPythoneers interested in functional programming:

"""
I wanted to make sure you got the memo about TriFunc morphing into
"Triangle Lisp & Scheme". I finally gave in to meetup.com after seven
years of running things more manually:

http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Lisp-Scheme/

I'll leave the Google group around indefinitely since there is a seven
year archive of messages, but I'm transitioning everything to the new
group. Same 3rd Thursdays for meetups, and non-lispy folks are more than
welcome, but I will eventually try and schedule a series of Lisp/Scheme
talks - we'll still be small, but we'll have focus!
"""

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517