[TriPython] Another Busy Week Next Week (and first week of November, too)

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 19 18:30:43 CEST 2015

On 10/16/2015 1:52 PM, Christopher S. Corley wrote:
>     re: November 19, I could build a medium-length (20-30 minute) talk on
>     building a general-purpose search engine with Python. Possibly longer
>     depending on interest on the mechanics.

Shotgun has been called. Christopher, you are on the schedule for Nov 19
at WebAssign. And we are always interested in the mechanics. The more
mechanics, the better.

Thank you for volunteering. We have a projector with a VGA connector at
WebAssign for your presentation convenience.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517