[TriPython] Another Busy Week Next Week (and first week of November, too)

Christopher S. Corley cscorley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:52:20 CEST 2015

re: November 19, I could build a medium-length (20-30 minute) talk on
building a general-purpose search engine with Python. Possibly longer
depending on interest on the mechanics.

     [2]http://tripython.org/Members/markdlavin/oct-15-dpn
     [3]http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225835708/

     [4]http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/oct-15-mtg
     [5]http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225708887/

     [6]http://tripython.org/Members/ironfroggy/nov-15-pbn
     [7]http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225015688/

     [8]http://tripython.org/Members/sgambino/nov-15-rpn
     [9]http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225897736/

     We have a dynamite speaker lined up for December. But if you would like
     to be on deck as the featured speaker for our November meeting (or any
     meeting in 2016 for that matter) at WebAssign in Raleigh on November 19
     (third Thursday holiday month meeting), please signify by calling
     shotgun with your topic on this email list.

     Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
     UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
     100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
     [10](919) 599-3530

   1. mailto:cbc at unc.edu
   2. http://tripython.org/Members/markdlavin/oct-15-dpn
   3. http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225835708/
   4. http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/oct-15-mtg
   5. http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225708887/
   6. http://tripython.org/Members/ironfroggy/nov-15-pbn
   7. http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225015688/
   8. http://tripython.org/Members/sgambino/nov-15-rpn
   9. http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/225897736/
  10. file:///tmp/tel:%28919%29%20599-3530
  11. mailto:TriZPUG at python.org