[TriPython] Python Opportunity in the Triangle

Morris Lewis melewis at dayspring.net
Thu May 21 19:40:22 CEST 2015

What are some good ideas to rapidly develop Python coding skills, doing
meaningful work for pay in the Triangle Area?

I've been a very prolific programer many years ago (using Ancient
Languages that many of you will not even recognize), but want to build
current skills centered around Python and become expert level with it.
I realize I could "invent" programming assignments and work
independently, but I would prefer a collaborated project(s) working with
others, accomplishing solutions to real problems for real customers, and
being compensated at least modestly for the time invested.  Doesn't need
to be full time work, but I want something challenging that will drive
the learning process at the fastest possible rate.  I took a couple of
online college courses on the language, and I did well.  Ready for the
next level.

THANKS in advance for any suggestions you might have.