[TriPython] Nova Scotia

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 21 18:51:32 CEST 2015

On 5/21/2015 8:50 AM, Mark Hutchinson via TriZPUG wrote:
> "puffins and seals"
> Does that mean this cruise has your seal of approval?

Not in the least. It could be a complete disaster for all I know. I do
know the person organizing it, though. And I know she has good
intentions. People have talked about wanting this for a long time and
Katie has now been the one to make it happen. I thought it would be the
right thing to do to pass the information along and let people decide
for themselves. I think it sounds like fun.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517