[TriPython] Help Others Learn Python this Thursday

Brian Russell brussell at astrocodeschool.com
Mon Jun 22 14:15:55 CEST 2015

Chris,
Yes. It was a success! Lots of people attended. I was impressed at how many Python experts came to help. Such a amazing giving community!

While I hope we can get the word out to absolute beginners it’s nice to have folks of all skill levels helping each other.

First Monday of the month will be the regular night for the Python Beginner’s Meetup.

Hope you can make it sometime Chris!

Brian Russell
Director

Astro Code School
108 Morris Street, STE 1B
Durham, NC 27701

brussell at astrocodeschool.com
www.astrocodeschool.com

twitter.com/astrocodeschool
facebook.com/astrocodeschool

+1 919.951.0263 telephone
+1 919.869.1436 fax

Astro Code School is licensed by the North Carolina State Board of Community Colleges. The North Carolina State Board of Community Colleges is not a accreditation agency.

   [1]brussell at astrocodeschool.com
   [2]www.astrocodeschool.com
   [3]twitter.com/astrocodeschool
   [4]facebook.com/astrocodeschool