[TriPython] Help Others Learn Python this Thursday

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jun 19 20:22:58 CEST 2015

On 6/15/2015 8:03 AM, Brian Russell wrote:
>     Even if you already know a bit of Python then please come to the first
>     Python Beginner’s Meetup THIS Thursday.

I assume this was a success as you've scheduled another one for first
Monday in July?

Sorry I had to be at the RTP Analysts meeting last night. They had a
speaker I couldn't miss. There were a few other TriPythoneers there.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517