[TriPython] Project Manager Position at Caktus Group

Mark Lavin markdlavin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:14:38 CEST 2015

Hi Pythonistas,

It was great to see a few of you on Monday for the Durham Project Night. If
you enjoyed coming by the Caktus office maybe you think it would be fun to
work at the largest US-based Django consulting shop. We are currently
looking to add another project manager to our team:
https://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/#op-71967-project-manager

If you are interested or know someone that might be please apply. If you
have questions about the position or Caktus in general I would be happy to
answer them. Ping me on this email or my work address mlavin at caktusgroup.com

Best,

Mark Lavin