[TriZPUG] Thank Yous, Reminders, Suggestion

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Apr 21 23:03:49 CEST 2015

Oh yeah, the suggestion. Too many things to communicate in just one email.

I got an email this morning from someone who tried to come to project
night at Caktus last night. This person knocked on the door, couldn't
get an answer, and left. That's a hazard for meetings in locked
buildings. My suggestions is more of a request. Can we get a phone
number for people to call to be let in the door that I can post on
meeting announcements? And can we do like is done at Raleigh project
nights, where that number is posted on the doors to the building during
the event?

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517