[TriZPUG] Glad to join this group

dknewell1 . dknewell1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:53:50 CEST 2015

Hello TriPythoners,

My name is Daniel, I recently graduated Ironyard's first ever Python
Engineering cohort in Durham. I've started to attend meet-ups (so far in
only in Chapel Hill), and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you at
future meetups. I'm 100% into collaborative learning opportunities and this
users group seems like a great environment for that. Listed below are some
links where you can check out my work and some of my current projects. I'm
always looking for feedback.

Github: danielkn <http://www.danielkn.com>

www.danielkn.com

Right now I'm applying around the Triangle area for jr. developer positions
and internships. If anyone knows of any excellent opportunities, I'd love
to hear more about them.

Looking forward to meeting with more of you all!

- Daniel Newell