[TriZPUG] TriPython July 2014 Meeting: Trinket.io

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:52:23 CEST 2014

Naturally, once I arrive, it anyone at Caktus, Calvin for instance,  wants
to facilitate the meeting , I will defer to them. (I plan to praise them
loquaciously to the extent of my capacity for hyperbole, etc. etc.    just
sayin)

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> On 7/20/2014 3:13 PM, Eric Leary wrote:
>
>> I can do this and would be honored to do so if the group would like.
>>

> Thanks, Eric! And thanks Jeff for confirming Calvin will be there to open
> the facilities. Y'all have fun. We're having fun this week at PyCamp. Big
> German food dinner with the class last night.
>

> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
> office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Science is the establishment of expectations.  Art is the manipulation of
expectations. Justice is the fulfillment of expectations.  Expectations are
patterns of mind.