[TriZPUG] Kitware is looking for a scientific visualization web developer

Casey Goodlett casey.goodlett at kitware.com
Mon Jul 21 17:34:46 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Our scientific visualization team at Kitware has a position open for
candidates with expertise in visualization and web development.  The ideal
candidate would be able to work on many parts of the stack from server-side
development in python, to front-end development, to underlying scientific
code in c++ and python.

Projects we are working on in this area include:

   - Tangelo - web visualization framework - http://tangelo.kitware.com/
   - Girder - data management solution for scientific data -
   https://github.com/girder/girder
   - VTK and ParaView Web - web wrappings of visualization in VTK and
   ParaView -
   http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html

To apply for the position or for more information see the link below.

https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kitware/77647375-scientific-visualization-web-developer

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
--
Casey B. Goodlett, Ph.D.
Technical Leader