[TriZPUG] Fwd: [PYPTUG] Raspberry Pi Panel at NCSU

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri May 31 19:47:26 CEST 2013

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[PYPTUG] Raspberry Pi Panel at NCSU
Date: 	Fri, 31 May 2013 13:38:10 -0400
From: 	Francois Dion <francois.dion at gmail.com>
To: 	<pyptug at googlegroups.com>, Piedmont Linux Users Group
<plug at lists.wfu.edu>

Yeah, not exactly regional, but as I had mentioned at the last meeting,
this coming Monday there will be a Raspberry Pi panel / joint meeting
with IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
Chapter:

NC State's Centennial Campus in Engineering Building I in Room 1005

According to Google, that's the direction:
NC State University: Engineering Building I, 911 Partners Way, Raleigh,
NC 27606

The panel itself starts at 7pm, but I'll be there at 6pm.

On the panel:
John Dulaney (Fedora Project)
Terence Fagan (chair Engineering Science CPCC)
Francois Dion (you know...)

Francois

--
www.pyptug.org <http://www.pyptug.org>  - raspberry-python.blogspot.com