[TriZPUG] Charlotte Python Closing!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jun 27 18:04:43 CEST 2013

So Lateef just spoke up on the CharPy Google group in response to my
offer to transfer charpy.org, saying that:

"""
The past organizers have moved away and we are looking for someone to
take over the meetup.com group. We hope another Django Python fan can
take over?
"""

So the meetup.com group is indeed abandoned and CharPy itself needs
someone to step up in general.

I'm going to talk to Chris Emery over at CPCC. Before CharPy ever got
started, he and I talked about getting a group started there (I moved
here from Charlotte) but Calvin beat him to it. Chris is the Director of
Web Development at CPCC and CharPy met at CPCC for most of its meetings.
CPCC.edu is one of the longest continuously operating Plone sites in the
world. They do a bunch of other Python frameworks like Django over there
as well.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530