[TriZPUG] TriZPUG March 2012 Meeting: PyCon Lightning Talks

Curt Stump curt at curtstump.com
Wed Mar 21 16:42:56 CET 2012

Hi Chris, I'm afraid I have a conflict that I didn't know about until
today.  I just found out about a Bull City Forward event that as a
member I really need to attend.  It's at the same time as trizpug this
month.  Sorry about that!  Perhaps next month I can present on Pandas
and PyData as a lightning talk.  --Curt