[TriZPUG] Triangle Built?

Sean Cavanaugh sean at cavanaugh.pro
Tue Aug 7 18:58:12 CEST 2012

Hey Jesse, did you see my update to his design?  I don't think the triangle
looks bad.  I also did not use arial so I am assuming not, I used two open
source font from dafont.  I also know this is a python user group but I
assume most of us use plenty of languages... I could add a python coming up
out of the triangle but usually you don't want complicated bits in a logo.
 I can see what I can whip up later.  I provided the .psd file along w/ my
last email.  I think the easiest way to make suggestions is to try to edit
the logo even if you can't get the full affect.

-S