[TriZPUG] More Meeting News

Tristan tristan at caltech.edu
Fri Nov 18 19:14:13 CET 2011

For me, it was mostly the late reminder notice - something I'm told a
month in advance tends to fall of my radar plus ingrained habit of end
of month meetings.

The other part was the last raleigh meeting I went too was pretty
sparse, and combined with the late notice, I figured it would
contribute to lowered attendance.  Of course, that reasoning tends to be
self fulfilling the more people that follow it.

Tristan