[TriZPUG] More Meeting News

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Nov 18 19:01:26 CET 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Johnson, Josh wrote:

> What do you think (I'm asking the group as well as Chris
> here) is preventing folks from coming to the Raleigh
> meetings? Are we still notifying TriLUG about them as
> well? Did that help?

I'm in Durham. Raleigh is a way for me. 7pm (rather than
6pm) would help, but since I won't be coming all the time,
it would be better to have a time suited to those that will
come regularly.

A reminder (with the time/location) on the day is really
helpful. I have events in my engagement book, but I don't
look at it a whole lot.

Notifying TriLUG can't hurt.

Joe