[TriZPUG] informal Triangle Django Users Group starting

Kurt Grandis KGrandis at lexile.com
Mon Nov 9 20:24:39 CET 2009

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: trizpug-bounces+kgrandis=lexile.com at python.org [mailto:trizpug-bounces+kgrandis=lexile.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Tobias McNulty
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 2:11 PM
To: Triangle (North Carolina) Zope and Python Users Group
Subject: Re: [TriZPUG] informal Triangle Django Users Group starting

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Bradley A. Crittenden
<brad.crittenden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kurt and Gary have more eloquently expressed what I tried to say at our last
> meeting.  I'd *love* to hear Django talks at the TriZPUG meetings.

So (and I'm just thinking out loud here, so please speak up if you
have another idea), what if the Django folks scheduled all of their
talks through TriZPUG, but occasionally met for socializing/dev
sprints as a separate entity?  Does that seem like a reasonable
middleground?

Cheers,
Tobias

--