[TriZPUG] viewing all transactions for a single Plone object

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 12 22:26:19 CET 2009

On 2/12/2009 1:07 PM, Edmund Moseley wrote:
> I believe the magic 'undo' feature will no longer work, as this happened
> a few days ago. I know it is possible to view the workflow history of an
> object, but is there any way of viewing all edits to a specific object?

Until you pack a ZODB, deleted objects still exist in the database.

Now, how you might find those deleted pnodes is the $64,000 question.

CMFEditions and CMFDiff can be installed on Plone 2.5, also, to get the
same versioning you get in Plone 3. Of course, that doesn't do you any
good after the fact.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530