[TriZPUG] Plone2PDF?

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Thu Aug 20 16:53:05 CEST 2009

Has anyone out there successfully installed Plone2PDF into a Plone 3.x
instance? The instructions on the product page are convoluted and chock
full of dependencies/requisites so before I embark on this I just want
to see if there are any caveats from local users.

I want to put in place a Plone to pdf export function to avoid the
redundant steps of creating content locally, exporting to PDF then
uploading pdf file to Plone for download by user. The goal is to have
Plone serve as the primary content source (instead of a Word file on
someone's PC), then allow user to export to pdf if needed. A document
managing system, what.

Frank DiMauro
Information Services Division
UNC Health Care System
321 Meadowmont Village Circle, 2nd Floor
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919-966-7988 (Tel)
919-966-2110 (Fax)