[TriZPUG] Nov / Dec TriZPUG Meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:22:36 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> On 11/7/2008 8:10 AM, Mike Revoir wrote:
>
>> Hello, fellow TriZPUGgers. I hope you're doing well and that things aren't
>> too crazy for you as we approach the end of the year.
>> Does anyone have a preference for when our Nov / Dec meeting will be held?
>> Would Dec 4th suit everyone's needs?
>>

> I thought you'd already announced Tuesday the 25th?
>
> http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/nov-08-mtg
>
> I'm OK with Thursday Dec 4 as well.

Sorry, I put that up a while ago as a place holder -- I can see where that
would cause a lot of confusion. Since we're now meeting on the fourth
Thursday which would be Thanksgiving, I'd rather push it to Dec 4th if
everyone's okay with that day.

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll update the announcement later this week. Any
volunteers for a lightning talk? I've been doing some with web services if
anyone would find that interesting.

Thanks,

Mike