[TriZPUG] Nov / Dec TriZPUG Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Nov 7 22:55:40 CET 2008

On 11/7/2008 8:10 AM, Mike Revoir wrote:
> Hello, fellow TriZPUGgers. I hope you're doing well and that things aren't
> too crazy for you as we approach the end of the year.
> Does anyone have a preference for when our Nov / Dec meeting will be held?
> Would Dec 4th suit everyone's needs?

I thought you'd already announced Tuesday the 25th?

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/nov-08-mtg

I'm OK with Thursday Dec 4 as well.

It was good to see DCRI at World Plone Day today.

Announcements at World Plone Day:

1) All day Plone Jams at UNC every other Friday:

http://plonedev.unc.edu/unc-plone-jams/unc-plone-jam-001

2) Content Rules Sprint at UNC January 16-19 (MLK weekend).

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530