[TriZPUG] Python class for beginner

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue May 20 06:11:05 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 09:59:16AM -0700, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> David Handy (also on this mailing list) has a course "Computer
> Programming is Fun" - find it with google.

To save people time googling, see the website in my email signature.

My "Computer Programming is Fun!" book is aimed at people with truly zero
previous programming experience. I would have written it quite differently
if my target audience were sysadmins with shell programming experience.
Hopefully the content summary on my website will tell you if it would be
useful to you or not.

David H

--
David Handy