[TriZPUG] Python class for beginner

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon May 19 18:59:16 CEST 2008

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Nick Goldwater wrote:

> Would anyone be interested in giving a few into classes on Python or possibly tutoring?

I'm teaching a programming class for high school kids at the
moment using python (ie it's not really designed for people
who can already program). The course notes are at

http://www.austintek.com/python_class/

David Handy (also on this mailing list) has a course
"Computer Programming is Fun" - find it with google.

Joe