[triangle-zpug] Plone Jam this Thursday at Duke

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:15:05 CET 2008

Mike Revoir wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that we'll be having a Plone Jam at Duke this
> Thursday night (17 Jan 2008) at 6 o'clock.

I'll be there.

BTW, I'm trying to get Paul to put up a meeting announcement for next
week. I don't want to step on toes and do it for him without getting his
consent. But we are due to meet next Tue the 22nd at 7pm at Capstrat. He
has told me we can meet there then.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323