[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:19:42 CEST 2007

On 10/26/07, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> I heard from Rob on #trizpug that he is OK with Wednesdays, too. I'm
> really hoping to hear from Mike Revoir as he's so experienced with the
> design pattern Plone Jam is playing around with. Maybe we could
> alternate Plone Jam back and forth between Duke and UNC if it would help
> Mike?

This is a great idea, but unfortunately Wednesday's are the one night that I
have a firm commitment each week as I'm a commander in the Royal Rangers
(think Cub Scout / Boy Scout leader.)

Would the first Wednesday and third Thursday or some other form of
alternating days be possible? If so, and we started at 6, I might be able to
schedule a different location at Duke which has better accommodations if
that suited the group better. I'm flexible.

Have a nice weekend,

Mike