[triangle-zpug] Fwd: [Educational] Ploneability and meeting agendas

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Oct 17 02:59:47 CEST 2007

Please see below about Plone in Higher Education one-day conference
in Houston.

Also see Plone4Universities project started in Napoli last week by
Andreas Jung:

http://plone4universities.org

Dope on the street is Penn State Weblion will host Plone North
America Symposium next year.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530

Begin forwarded message: