[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG homework

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed May 30 19:43:53 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

Robert Geiger writes:
 > No question, designing software is worth doing.
 >
 > I'm teaching/training people in the ICONIX methodology and it's a
 > superior fast track UML based approach that uses 4 diagrams to go from
 > analysis to code!

Are you now an instructor for ICONIX?  That's great!

 > ICONIX is the brainchild of my friend, Doug Rosenberg, who has been
 > teaching and writing books on the subject for over 15 years.  His latest
 > book just got the BEST BOOK REVIEW for a technology book that I have
 > EVER SEEN!  Check it out.
 >
 > 	http://www.javalobby.org/articles/usecase-object/

In-depth review, I will have to get this book.

 > I'd be happy to do an ICONIX design session for the TriZPUG some time,
 > if there is any interest.

I vote for a TriZPUG design session!  Would you or Doug Rosenberg be willing
to speak, for the new PTJUG.org user group?  I think the Triad folks need to
hear about ICONIX and developer experiences with the methodology.

 > Robert Geiger
 > http://robert.geigers.net
 > 919.271.7132

I am still looking for the "right job", and doing some Plone site
engineering for Jim Allman, on behalf of http://TotMarketing.com in
Morrisville.  That work puts me here in RTP about 4 days a week, before I
get weary and head for home. :)

I don't know if Richard Amermann ever got ahold of you.  Very nice guy, wish
his "stealth Plone code" would "get out there and get sold".

Anyways, hope all's well, and keep in touch,
----mark