[triangle-zpug] Question - How to prevent folders showing up as Tabs

Robert Geiger robert at geigers.net
Mon Jan 29 21:18:52 CET 2007

Not being an expert in TAL, how would one do this?

I looked at this global_sections.pt.....

<!-- THE SECTION TABS DEFINITION -->
      tal:omit-tag=""
      tal:define="selected_tabs python:here.selectedTabs('index_html',
here, portal_tabs);
                  selected_portal_tab selected_tabs/portal;"
      tal:condition="portal_tabs">
     <h5 class="hiddenStructure"
i18n:translate="heading_sections">Sections</h5>

     <ul id="portal-globalnav">
         <tal:tabs tal:repeat="tab portal_tabs"><li tal:attributes="id
string:portaltab-${tab/id};
                             class
python:test(selected_portal_tab==tab['id'], 'selected', 'plain');">
                tal:content="tab/name"
                tal:attributes="href tab/url;
                                title tab/description|nothing">
             Tab Name
             </a></li></tal:tabs>
     </ul>

And looked at the selectedTabs() as well.  It was not obvious which one
I should consider modifying...

I'm not yet what you might call a plonista, but I'm willing to learn!

Thanks,

rg