[triangle-zpug] BBQ Sprint Rock Festival Commemorative Poster

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 26 20:55:47 CET 2007

Bendy, get Andy to come to Camp 5. :)

Renowned poster artist Rob Liberti (of Pipe, Victory Factory, Ghost of
Rock, Bringerer and Poncho Holly’s Bullfight Party fame):

http://www.trianglerock.com/bigphoto.php?actor_ID=397&images_ID=223

is being commissioned to provide beautiful silk screened commemorative
posters for our BBQ Sprint festival.

If you would like one of these very limited edition museum quality
posters for just $20 each, please email camp5 at trizpug.org ASAP. Proceeds
from this poster will defray the expense of Camp 5. Ron's work also
usually goes for several times this amount and has a considerable
after-market.

I'll have to put in the order for the posters, and that will be soon,
before seeing what they look like, because silk screening is a setup
intensive process. But Ron has a storied history of producing incredible
work for everybody who's anybody in indie rock, is represented by
galleries nationwide, is featured in Art of Modern Rock (big expensive
coffeetable book), and has been archived by the Southern Folklife
Collection:

http://www.lib.unc.edu/mss/inv/htm/20398.html
http://www.bullfightparty.org/ron/
http://www.bluntgraffix.com/guide/ron-liberti.htm
http://www.indyweek.com/durham/2001-02-14/volume6.html

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323