[triangle-zpug] Housing assistance for Camp 5

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:55:55 CET 2007

TriZPUGers,

Some of you know Alex Clark, the intrepid organizer of our closest
sister ZPUG, ZPUGDC.

Alex would like very much to come to Camp 5. Alex is also very active in
helping advance Plone. He has made contributions to the Plone Software
Center base code as a result of the "Improving Plone's Third Party
Products Story" workshop at the Seattle PloneCon. And he's spending
quite a bit of money to go to the Plone UI Sprint in Amsterdam next
month. His trip to the UI Sprint means he's already investing a lot of
his own money into advancing Plone.

I would like to ask your help in bringing Alex here for Camp 5. If any
of you are also coming to Camp 5 each day, and could provide housing to
Alex and bring him with you/take him back to/from boot camp each day,
you would be rendering a service to a Plone hero of ours.

I would do it. But I'm already putting up our friend Mali from HZPUG.

Alex is copied on this email. Please copy him on any correspondence on
this issue.

In fact, anybody who'd like to offer up places to stay with a way to get
to/from booot camp each day, we could make it more possible for more
people to come to Camp 5. Just let us know here no the list.

And thanks for all of you who've been lurking on the #trizpug IRC
channel. That helps a lot, too. Right now: Brad, Bendy, Edmund, Mike,
Kurt, Phillip, and me.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323