[Tkinter-discuss] major update to TkDocs tutorial

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 10 13:21:15 EDT 2020

On 09/10/2020 17:09, Mark Roseman wrote:
> Just wanted to let people know that I’ve done a major revamp of the
> multi-lingual Tk tutorial at https://tkdocs.com

Well done, I've used that site a few times it is very useful,
I'll certainly take a looksee.

I spent lockdown translating a Linux curses HowTo from C to Python.
It started as a simple code translation exercise but I wound up
completely editing the text and adding 2 new chapters and a
significant case study! So I understand how these things
tend to take on a life of their own! :-)

Thanks for the effort.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site