[Tkinter-discuss] major update to TkDocs tutorial

Mark Roseman mark at markroseman.com
Fri Oct 9 12:09:17 EDT 2020

Just wanted to let people know that I’ve done a major revamp of the multi-lingual Tk tutorial at https://tkdocs.com <https://tkdocs.com/>

This was one of those “it would be nice to spend a few days to update some things” that somehow morphed into several weeks of solid work. I’ve added a ton of new material, and gone through and cleaned up all the existing pieces. I’m pretty stoked about it. If you have a chance, please take a look, and spread the word. I’d be grateful if you let me know about any new errors that might have crept in…

Mark