[Tkinter-discuss] How do I control the application details on OSX?

Bill Kidder bill.kidder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:23:24 CET 2011

Hi

I'm using ActivePython 3.1, Active Tcl 8.5, and have built a simple
app using tkinter.

The application's icon is the ActivePython icon, not the one I set
(this is a port of a Windows/Linux app, where the icon shows up),
and the Application Menu has a label of "ActivePython 3.1" --

How do I get my icon to show up in the dock and the icon list
when I do Command-Tab, and how can I change the instances
of "Active Python 3.1" in the Application menu to my app's?

Bill
bwk software