[Tkinter-discuss] Unicode in MacOSX: any progress?

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at uam.es
Wed Oct 10 13:04:47 CEST 2007

Thanks Matthias,

    I had checked out the tcl/tk8.5 sources, and saw
that the font rendering on Macs does indeed use the ATSU code.

However, I fear to try to integrate tcl/tk8.5 with Tkinter,
and will wait for Tkinter itself to switch to tcl/tk8.5 (hopefully
next year?)

The ATSU patch itself: I cannot find it - all links it it
seem to lead to dead pages. Anyone know a url from
which i can download it?

Mick