[Spambayes] Your Product Chosen for PC World’s Privacy & Security CD-ROM

Lauren Barnard Lauren_Barnard at pcworld.com
Wed Jul 1 20:36:58 CEST 2009

July 1, 2009

To the F-Secure SpamBayes team:

Congratulations!

On behalf of PC World Magazine, I’m delighted to tell you that SpamBayes
has been selected for possible inclusion on PC World’s upcoming Privacy &
Security CD. This disc offers a collection of useful software tools that
will be provided to our new subscribers in the fall this year.

When you participate in the Privacy & Security CD-ROM, your software will
be identified as a tool that tech-savvy computer users should know about.
It’s great exposure, and it costs you nothing!

Program details:  In addition to our award-winning technology coverage,
new subscribers to PC World receive subscription premiums—free bonus gifts
that enhance their subscription and provide them with useful technology
tools, information and recommendations from PC World’s editors.

The Security & Privacy CD-ROM will be available only to subscribers—our
most loyal and highly valued customers—and not through newsstand sales.

How to participate: To be included on the Privacy & Security CD-ROM,
simply reply to this message with the following information:

1.       Your full company name
2.      Name of the software (and version number, if applicable) to be
included; indicate if you have a separate version for Windows Vista users.

3.      Your name and title
4.      Provide the actual file to be included on the CD-ROM if it is not
already available via our Downloads Library on PCWorld.com.

By replying, you give PC World permission to include your software in the
upcoming CD-ROM as described in this message.

This is a one-time permission and does not authorize us to use your
software for any other purpose.  If you’re not authorized to grant this
kind of permission on behalf of your company, we’d appreciate it if you
would forward this message to the appropriate contact person.

Please note that because we’re on a very tight production schedule, only
companies that respond by 5:00PM PST on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, will be
eligible for inclusion on the Privacy & Security CD-ROM.

I’d be glad to answer any questions you might have.

We look forward to working with you!

Sincerely, Lauren Barnard

Lauren Barnard | Editorial Intern, PC World
501 Second Street | San Francisco, CA 94107
lauren_barnard at pcworld.com | 415.978.3348