[Spambayes] HOW DO I SET UP PORTS FOR MULTIPLE SERVERS?

Nat offers05 at lavabit.com
Tue May 13 18:20:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

I get email from multiple remote servers.  I have no idea what the port numbers are.  The instructions say that if I don't know what to put in here, I should put 110.  However, if I put 110 repeatedly for all the servers, I'm told that each one should be unique, I can't have the same port for all of them.

What am I supposed to put?  Is there a maximum number of servers or ports that I can have?

Thanks,
Nathan