[Spambayes] Lost my junk mail folder

Carl csjrswofford at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 22 03:24:34 CEST 2007

Janis, Have you looked in your Deleted Items folder?  Perhaps you
inadvertently deleted the Junk Mail folder or inadvertently moved it
into another folder.  Look your list of folders.  Does your Deleted
Items folder have a plus sign to the left of it? If so click on that
plus sign and see if your Junk Mail folder is there.  If not, click on
the plus sign to the left of each folder that has one and look in them.
If you find it, simply move it back to your Inbox folder.

Carl