[Spambayes] SpamBayes

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Apr 2 17:32:32 CEST 2007

    James> My SpamBayes stopped working.  I uninstalled, and reinstalled the
    James> program, and now the wizard does not appear when I open Outlook.

    James> I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    James> I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003.

James,

I can't help you directly, but I will refer you to the troubleshooting
guide:

    http://spambayes.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?revision=HEAD

That's a bit of a mouthful for many mail programs whose mothers taught them
to take small bites.  Here's a tiny version:

    http://tinyurl.com/2furnj

Go Sox!

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
"The hippies and the hipsters did some great stuff in the sixties,