[Spambayes] No spambayes outlook toolbar

Shor, Boris boris at bshor.com
Mon Feb 6 04:44:54 CET 2006

Hello,

I am running Spambayes 1.0.4 successfully on my laptop for quite a long
time, as well as a desktop. Recently, the desktop outlook/spambayes
combo stopped working -- clicking "delete as spam" did nothing. I tried
installing 1.0.4 again, no go. I tried deleting the toolbar in outlook,
then uninstalling, then reinstalling. It appears to install
successfully, but no familiar spambayes toolbar. I uninstalled and
reinstalled 1.1. Still nothing.

And all this time Spambayes works like a charm on my laptop.

My desktop is running WinXP SP2, 1Gb RAM, Outlook 2003, Exchange server.
Same exact settings for the laptop.

Any ideas?

Boris Shor