[Spambayes] Translation into German anywhere?

Frank Spade frank at spade.de
Sun Feb 5 22:16:43 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I have been using SpamBayes for less than a month now and I am convinced
this is the best thing that happend to me since sliced bread.

What makes me wonder is that there are no translations available. A short
look at the source made me wonder how hard it would be to create a version
that is more suiteable to translations? Unfortunately I don't know python
and I don't feel like learning it. But I know english and german and could
help translate.

Any interest?

Kind regards,
Frank

>> The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the
opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. - Niels
Bohr