[Spambayes] Spam in Images

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Aug 3 14:53:04 CEST 2006

But Peter's point is that a picture of somebody's granddaughter won't be
a GIF image; it will be a JPEG. Digital cameras don't use GIF, and
hardly anybody else does either. Except spammers, who presumably care
less about image quality than about file size.

I suppose the result of scoring GIF images as spam will be that spammers
will switch to JPEG. But anything that makes their lives more
complicated is all to the good.