[Spambayes] SpamBayes says "Something screwey"

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 17:30:14 CEST 2005

Dear Friends
Quite suddenly SpamBayes has stopped working properly.  When all else failed, I uninstalled and then re-installed after
removing ALL SpamBayes files and folders.  That seemed to cure some problems.  But it will still not "Recover from spam"
on Junk Suspect messages that are not spam.

So I deleted the outlook outcmd.dat file, but that hasn't fixed the problem.

The log indicates a fatal python error in trying to deal with this message and the log intro reports "something
screwey".  Log file and relevant message attached.

Can you please help me "unscrewey" this problem?
Regards
James Gilmour

Dr James Gilmour
mailto:jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk

24/12 East Parkside
Edinburgh EH16 5XN
Scotland UK

Tel:      +44 (0) 131 667 5222
Mobile: +44 (0) 7050 083 062
Fax:     +44 (0) 870 131 9219

FAIRSHARE - Scotland's Campaign for a Better Democracy
Visit our website at  www.fairsharevoting.org