[Spambayes] Bit of help on adding another statistic = )

Erik Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 13:11:13 CEST 2005

Tony,

I am doing some real life testing and the statistics help tremendously.  I
plan on giving my results soon.

I tried to hack the Stats.py to display in larger font below the spam
savings the total number of messages classified - the total number of
messages classified incorrectly.

Just for kicks, I am providing a screen shot of what I'm trying to
accomplish.  My current numbers after 860 messages classified is only 2
misclassified.  So the number would be 100 - 0.2326 = 99.7674.

http://www.pleasebuymyproducts.com/files/spambayes-statistics.gif

The number on the screen shot indicates what I am trying to do.  Can you
provide me the code so that I can hack my local copy perhaps?

Thanks!

Erik Brown